Google reports Shlok Mukherjee as the winner of the 2022 doodle for Google India contest Winner. Sholak Mukherjee is from Kolkata and has been declared the winner for India for the moving doodle named ‘India on the Middle State’. His doodle is also included on Google.co.in on 14 November 2022. Shlok Mukherjee has shown India’s logical achievements and progresses through his doodles.
- Shlok Mukherjee wins India’s 2022 Doodle for Google-central issues
- The Doodle for Google Challenge started in India around 2009.
- Students of classes 1 to 10 can participate in this protest.
- Student classes are judged by Google chiefs and a jury board that includes industry leaders and imaginative masterminds.
- The theme for the current year’s Doodle for Google contest was ‘In the next 25 years, my India will be..’
- Shlok Mukherjee received a school grant of Rs 5,00,000 and a technical bundle of Rs 2,00,000 for his school or charitable association.
- He also received the Achievement Award, Google Tools Gadgets, and Tomfoolery Google Collectibles.
- For the 2022 doodle for Google, the board included Bollywood actress Neena Gupta, comic book manager, and professional comedian Kuriakose Vaisian, social powerhouse and organizer of Slaypoint, Abhyudaya Mohan, and Gautami Kawale, and Alika Bhatt, artist, trainer, YouTuber. , Tedx speaker, and business person.
Shlok Mukherjee’s message for doodle for Google India Winner 2022?
Sharing his doodle, Shlok Mukherjee expressed, “In the next 25 years, I will have researchers in India building their eco-adjusted robots for the advancement of mankind. India will have simple space travel from Earth to space. India Will promote more in this area.” Why yoga? And Ayurveda, and will become stronger very soon.”
<<< Follow Unmotivated World for latest news and leaks >>>